LCAR Exciting News
We have exciting news! Your LCAR Board of Directors and Executive Staff are proud to announce the purchase of a building. This will be the permanent home for the Livingston County Association of Realtors and is located at 8025 Grand River, Brighton, 48114. But, we haven’t moved yet. Over the next few months, the current structure will be remodeled to suit the needs of our members and staff.
This has been years in the making. We first established our Building Task force in 2004.
Our goals then were the same as now:
- Find a permanent location for our members
- With the correct amount of space including a training room and store
- With Grand River exposure for both the public and our members to see
- With ample parking
- Centrally located for our members
- To OWN instead of renting, since we are in the business of owning real estate
- To make a good financial decision for our members
Our Executive Staff and Board of Directors believe we have been able to accomplish these goals with the new purchase.
We look forward to updating you on the progress of your new building.